Hello Friends,
I used to read all Tarzan novals in malayalam. This old book series was wrote by Edgar Rice Baroughs and published in malayalam by Regal Publishers. As far i remember i had read around 17 volumes. Even though they are re-publishing them in new look, i like those old editions/prints. I am in search of those old tarzan books. If anybody have any information like from where i can get them.. like etc.. Also please share your thoughts & suggessions. Thanks
Regards,
Pramod Ambady
I used to read all Tarzan novals in malayalam. This old book series was wrote by Edgar Rice Baroughs and published in malayalam by Regal Publishers. As far i remember i had read around 17 volumes. Even though they are re-publishing them in new look, i like those old editions/prints. I am in search of those old tarzan books. If anybody have any information like from where i can get them.. like etc.. Also please share your thoughts & suggessions. Thanks
Regards,
Pramod Ambady
Dear Pramod
ReplyDeleteIt is now available on www.maebag.com to buy online.
Rajive Jose
Tarzan 7 will be released in August 2013
ReplyDeleteTarzan 7 will be released in August 2013
ReplyDeleteAny chance to get Tarzan 8 ........
ReplyDeleteYes. Regal Publishers Kottayam published editions upto 12. They are available in the market
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDid u find all series? Pls letme also know, from where i can buy all those books. i was searching for long time..
ReplyDeleteCall 9481052592 or visit Regal Publishers in facebook to get Tarzan novels
ReplyDelete